Of classes. Best to worst.
4. Classical Civilization
7. Computer Science
I love physics. It's great. I understand everything.
Music is good. It's not very work intensive.
It's almost too hard to choose between English and Classical Civilization. It's just that Macbeth is way better than Oedipus. A few months ago, this would be the other way around.
Math is math.
I don't like Anastasios. He's a mood swing kind of guy. Never know what's going to happen next in his class.
Computer science. I play FF6 in that class. Useless.
I really don't like Anastasios that much right now. Sure, he's a pretty good chem teacher but he's way too concerned with tiny details. The last informal lab we did was horrible. YOU NEED CHART YO (I swear he put "CHART YO" on my sheet). YOU NEED HEADINGS BLAARRARGH. IT SHOULD BE EASY ENOUGH FOR ANY TEACHER TO READ. I'm sorry, but I expect my teachers to be <strong>literate</strong> before reading a lab. And my goodness, BLEARGH PURPOSE!#$#@!!! I've done several informal labs for this guy and he has <em>never</em> asked for a purpose before. All he said were observations and questions and that is what I freaking did. I swear I did way worse in the last lab and got near perfect, but when I do what he told us to do, I get a 70. wtf mate?
I don't mind doing purposes, headings, charts, or conclusions, but my bloody goodness don't expect it halfway into the year automagically.
So this week marks the return of the Naruto manga, TWO AND A HALF YEARS LATER (in the story). So our happy little genins have now grown, in maturity, physically, and in power. Problem is, everyone else looks pretty much the same. In fact, everything looks the same except for the genin so far. My impressions so far? Right now, it really seems like Kakashi's getting prepared to be killed off.
Straight from <a href="http://www.blizzard.com">Blizzard</a>:
<em><strong>StarCraft Patch 1.12 Coming Soon</strong>
We have been working on a new patch for StarCraft, and it includes a host of new features to streamline and enhance multiplayer competition. You can expect the update to be available for download in the next few weeks, but we wanted to give you a taste of what’s in store for you when the patch does arrive.
* The multiplayer chat screen will now show a preview of the map you will play on.
* The creator of a private Battle.net game can now make the game public under the creator’s name in the multiplayer chat screen.
* A Friends List will be added to the game to keep track of your friends on Battle.net.
* Friend mail will be added to the game to let you email members of your Friends List.
* A password-recovery and email-registration function will be added to allow you to recover your password via email.
* A minimap ping will be added to the game to allow you to ping a location on the map.
* It will now be easier to set building rally points.
* We will include updated versions of three of the most popular ladder maps – Lost Temple, Dire Straits, and Rivalry – in order to better suit the newer style of ladder play. </em>
STARCRAFT BEATS DEATH AGAIN.
Why is no one online when you need them?